Why Our Customers Love GSB
What customers tell us.
We're grateful for the comments we receive. Customer feedback is extremely valuable to us and we carefully review all feedback when designing and refining services for GSB.
If you have some thoughts you'd like to share, please use this online survey or pick one up at any GSB branch. You may also phone us at 847-729-1900....we'll personally answer your calls 66 hours each week.
Some recent comments...
- "A friendly bank with helpful people. All of the services I need in a bank in the town I have lived in for 24 years. Whenever I have a question or a
problem, I am helped in a prompt and friendly manner." April 2015
- "Have been a customer for 40+ yrs. although I moved to Florida my accounts are still there. GSB employees are so helpful & friendly, I feel comfortable and secure doing business with them." April 2015
- " I want to invest my dollars within the community I live in. I feel that my information / data is more private, in a small community bank. Employees with longevity. To 'pay back' a company that does wonderful things for our community, A bank I feel comfortable with as my banking needs grow / change." April 2015
- "I liked the community feeling of this bank, a small bank. I liked the lack of fees for a customer of low finances." April 2015
- "While some people think a bank is a bank is a bank. In Mt. Prospect our GSB bank is all about the staff and the leadership. I enjoy going to the
bank. They are always so helpful, cheerful, and supportive, no matter what I want to do at the bank. From the drive thru to the lobby, everyone
makes me feel welcome. GSB for me stands for GREAT SUPPORTIVE BUSINESS. No other bank makes me feel this way."
- "Location. Excellent staff. Fact that it is a local and state bank. Early issuer of ATM card. LOVE over 55 Club. No other nearby bank cares that much." April 2015